- About Us
- Best Practice
- Contact Us
DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL 25TH MARCH
The online magazine, Green Hotelier is the leading source of information on the sustainable and responsible agenda within the hotel industry. Between now and 22nd March Green Hotelier is running a competition*, to find the UK’s most innovative green hotel, B&B or hostel. So whether you are new to the green hotel scene or an old hand, run a huge, luxury hotel or small rural bolthole, we'd love to hear from you. The lucky winner and 9 runners up will receive extensive publicity for their property and lots more...
Simply answer the below questions and email them to email@example.com. You must notify us of your entry via our Twitter @green_hotelier feed or Facebook page Green Hotelier with the #greenhotel before the 22nd March.
In the email please include the name of your property, the postal address and a couple of sentences describing it. Please also provide us with your full name, email address, job title and a link to the relevant property website. Entries must be submitted at an individual property level, whether independent or part of a group.
Entries will be judged on
The winner of the competition will receive:
The runners up will be featured in a competition round up article on Green Hotelier and receive the opportunity to submit a best practice case study.
*Competition terms and conditions:
1. Competitions are open to owners of hotels, B&Bs and youth hostels in the UK, including the Channel Islands, Islands, aged 18 years or older, except employees or contractors of Green Hotelier and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
2. By entering a competition, the participants agree: to be bound by these terms and conditions; that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and that should they win the competition, their name and likeness may be used for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
3. Entrants should follow the instructions for each competition carefully in order to enter. Entries received after the specified closing date and time will not be considered, and cannot be returned.
4. Entrants must supply their full name, email address and postal address.
5. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
6. The winning entrant will be the one that in the judges’ opinion is the best.
7. There is no cash alternative and prizes will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
8. Our decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to a competition will be entered. The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available [by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org] within three months of the closing date of the promotion.
9. The winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email within 20 days of the close of the promotion.
10. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend a competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside its control.
11. If we cannot reach you, or if we have not received a response within 5 working days of the initial date of contact, we may re-offer the prize to a runner-up.
12. We exclude liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into a competition or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
13. The competitions are subject to the laws of England.