The 38th of PATA Travel Mart will take place in Bangalore, India on September, 6-8 2015 at Bangalore International Exhibition Center (BIEC) and will include the Responsible Travel Pavilion.
PATA Travel Mart is a PATA signature event and a premier travel trade show in the Asia Pacific region, designed to encourage networking with relevant industry people across the world. Building upon a first successful year of Responsible Travel Pavilion at the 2014 PATA Travel Mart in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, PATA are excited to once again offer delegates the opportunity to showcase their responsible and sustainable business practices.
The Pavilion will be located in the main hall of the BIEC, India’s first LEED Certified exhibition and conference facility, recognized by the US Green Building Council for its environmentally friendly design.
Exhibitors in the Responsible Travel Pavilion will receive further opportunity to network and do business with like-minded organizations – to share their knowledge, experiences, and lessons learned in an informal setting.
The Responsible Travel Pavilion is open to exhibitors who:
- Have an interest in promoting either their sustainability-focused product
- Have demonstrated a commitment to sustainable and responsible tourism practices
- Wish to showcase their dedication to sustainability as a mainstream travel company
- A chance to promote your responsible tourism product in a unique context
- Be recognised for your efforts in furthering the sustainable tourism movement
- Easily share knowledge, experiences, and lessons learned with others like you
- Networking opportunities throughout the event and at social functions
- Option for one day of 14 pre-matched appointments with PTM 2015 buyers
- Access to hundreds of buyers and sellers
- Promotional opportunities prior to PTM, plus additional opportunities to share responsible tourism stories
Wild Asia is a proud partner of the PTM Responsible Travel Pavilion. For more information, please contact email@example.com  and to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . All the information about the event can also be found here: http://www.pata.org/portfolio/pata-travel-mart-2015/