How to measure the carbon footprint of a hotel stay or meeting – webinar introducing the Hotel Carbon Measurement Initiative (HCMI)
Over 15,000 hotels around the world have adopted the Hotel Carbon Measurement Initiative (HCMI) methodology that allows them to calculate and communicate the carbon footprint of hotel stays and meetings in a consistent and transparent way.
Join the International Tourism Partnership and World Travel & Tourism Council on a webinar to learn how you can measure your carbon footprint in order to;
- Provide carbon footprint information your customers are increasingly requesting
- Understand your environmental impacts and start to reduce these, as well as your costs!
- Enhance your reporting
- Demonstrate your commitment to good environmental management
- Tue 23 July 2013 09.00hrs GMT+1 - Click here to register for the 23 July HCMI webinar 
- Wed 7 Aug 2013 17.00hrs GMT+1 - Click here to register for the 7 August HCMI webinar 
To register, please click on the link above to register for your preferred date.
The webinar is free and open to all.
For more information, please email email@example.com 
The Working Group responsible for the creation of HCMI comprises of leading international hotel companies such as Accor, Beijing Tourism Group, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, Diamond Resorts International, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, Hilton Worldwide, Hong Kong & Shanghai Hotels, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, InterContinental Hotels Group, Jumeirah Group, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Marriott International Inc, Meliá Hotels International, MGM Resorts International, NH Hoteles, Orient-Express Hotels Ltd, Pan Pacific Hotel Group, Premier Inn - Whitbread Group, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, The Red Carnation Hotel Collection, TUI AG, Wyndham Worldwide.